I love Brunch on a lazy weekend. I could eat brunch three meals a day.
Here are a list of venues in Tokyo that offer Brunch.
Click on the restaurant name for a direct link to a review of that restaurant, and photos to drool at.
(Note: I dine on my own dime. All reviews are my personal opinion only.)
Links to venue websites and their Tabelog entries can be found within each review. Keep in mind the Tabelog ratings apply to the restaurant as a whole and not necessarily for brunch.
1. Beacon (Omotesando/Shibuya) HIGHLY RECOMMEND
2. Las Chicas (Aoyama)
3. Lauderdale (Roppongi Hills)
4. 57 (Roppongi) (Closed down as of 2011)
5. Roti (Roppongi) RECOMMEND
6. Sujis (Azabu Juban)
7. Bvlgari il Bar (Ginza)
8. Two Rooms (Aoyama/Omotesando)
9. French Kitchen, Grand Hyatt, Roppongi Hills.
10. Diesel Glorious Cafe, Shibuya
11. Bubby’s (Tokyo Station – Yaechika)
12 – Le Pain Quotidien, Shiba Park (Tokyo)